DUTIES- Personal Care, helping a person in the bath, getting dressed, and eating.
- Running errands and shopping; taking a client to appointments.
- Chores around the house: cleaning, meal preparation. - Help a person to become more self-sufficient; teach and encourage them to live as independently as possible.
- Any other tasks as may be specified in the client support plan.
- Must have given care to either a child or an elderly person.
- Must be able to read and write very well. - Between ages 25-50