How To Create Account
HomeCare Helps The Right Candidates Find You
Save time and effort in your hiring process.
Finding the right candidates for the job? HomeCare simple and powerful job portal let you source, screen, and hire domestic workers faster.
Recruit talented domestic workers in 3 short steps
1. Create your free account: To create an account all you need is your email address and start building your job post. Don’t forget to log back into your email and click on the verification link sent to you after registering. Check your spam folder if you don’t see the email link.
2. Build your job post: All you need do is add a job title, job description, skills and location to your job post, and you're ready to go.
3. Post your job: After you post your job, use our search tools to help you find dream talents.
4. Select optimization preferences: You can pay to Sponsor your job for improved results, or post for free without optimization. The choice is yours to make.
* Getting more visibility to your job post
All job post is free. You can pay to sponsor your job for improved results, or post for free without sponsorship.
Do you want more job seekers to respond in a short time? Sponsor your job to ensure it gets seen by the right people.
* Making Sure Quality Applicants Find You
To ensure you find quality applicants, you must list your required skills for the job to ensure relevant candidates search, find & apply.
* Organize candidates
You can easily organize your candidates. Send messages, view and sort CV and schedule interviews, all on HomeCare domestic job portal.
You control your posts 24/7—edit, add, pause, or close them whenever you want. Learn more about job posting.
Want to fill your job faster? Sponsor it.
Sponsored Jobs are over 6X more likely to result in a hire.
How to Post an Effective Job Ad or Job Wanted On HomeCare:
When posting on HomeCare, consider the many ways your ad might be improved upon for better results. Here are a few tips from our experts for creating an effective job ad:
Use an attention-grabbing title:
Create a title that will get your job ad or job wanted posting noticed by others. Most importantly, use keywords or phrases of the job posting under skill. This is very important as the keywords you have under skill is what enable job seekers and employers to find you.
Description and Call To Action:
Tell employers while you should be hired. Describe what sets you apart from other job seekers and Tell employer what you are able to do for him and encourage him to contact you now. Be specific. The clearer and more specific you are the better.
A picture says a thousand words:
Posting with photos receive higher quality, more serious replies than those without. Adding well lit, good quality images to your posting will go a long way in creating interest in your job ad or job wanted.
Double check your city and category:
It is important to ensure that you post your job ad to the correct city and category. If your ad is miscategorized, interested parties may have a difficult time locating it. For example, if your job ad is located in Lagos, but you posted it in kano, no local people will see your ad, and contacting you will be very difficult.
Pay a little, get a lot:
Sometimes, an ad might just need a little boost to receive the exposure it deserves. Free posting are a great start, but if you are motivated towards increasing exposure, consider upgrading your free advertisement with a paid feature.