We are looking to hire an attentive cleaner to join our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces mop floors and clean uindous. The cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces.
To be successful as a cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period Ultimately a top performing cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision
• Sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
• Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
• Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
• Emptying trash cans.
• Washing and drying windows.
• Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
• Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
• Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
• High school diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
• Proven experience in a similar role.
• Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
• Able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
• Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.